|9-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 2"
||9-9/16" x 6-7/16" x 2-3/16"
Priority Mail International is a reliable, cost-effective way to send documents and
merchandise to over 180 countries.
Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate priced boxes, are a Letter-post service.
The surface area of the address side of the item to be mailed must be large enough to contain
completely the applicable customs form, postage, and any applicable markings, endorsements,
and extra service labels.
- 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
- Tracking is available to certain countries only when in conjunction with Electronic Delivery Confirmation.
- Insurance and indemnity are not available.
- Registered Mail is available as an added service to most destinations for an additional fee.
- The Domestic Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, and the Priority Mail Large Video Box and DVD Box can be used for international shipping:
- 4 pound maximum.
- Requires customs declaration form PS Form 2976.
- Online shipping convenience!
- You can print and pay for Priority Mail International Flat Rate labels with postage from Click-N-Ship at USPS.com
and may receive a lower postage price than paid at the retail counter.
- Order free shipping supplies at USPS.com/store.
- Print your shipping labels with the appropriate customs declaration form in one document.
- Request Free Package Pickup at USPS.com/pickup.
- Electronic Delivery Confirmation is available at no extra charge to certain countries when using Click-N-Ship or other PC Postage Providers. Electronic Delivery Confirmation items may be tracked online through Track and Confirm at USPS.com.
When sealing a Priority Mail Flat Rate box, the container flaps must be able to
close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the
container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the
container is not reconstructed in any way.